The Government Gets Into the Church-Rebuilding Business. A provision tucked into the budget bill requires FEMA to treat religious institutions like other nonprofits.
- Older Event, Current Lessons January 26, 2023
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
Bailey H on Staten Island Clergy Gather to… recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs
Is there a link with more to this story?
Try here, this Fact Sheet clarifies some of the Public Assistance Program eligibility requirements and other considerations for Houses of Worship applying as Private Non-Profit applicants: https://www.fema.gov/media-library-data/1530106133390-1724fb7ed54e5734649453d33d2b9ef1/PublicAssistancePrivateNonprofitHousesofWorshipFactSheetFINAL.pdf