- Older Event, Current Lessons January 26, 2023
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…
Author Archives: recoverydiva
Recently in a conversation about church members interested in security for their church, I was reminded of the extraordinary event in Colleyville TX – a hostage crisis in a synagogue a few years ago. The main lesson to take away … Continue reading
FEMA is sponsoring a webinar on safety and security for houses of worship.
See this information about the podcast on the topic done by Eric Holdeman, on his DisasterZone site:
Cal OES Announces Release of $47 Million in Awards to Help Nonprofit and Faith-Based Organizations Enhance Security and Safety
FEMA Webinar, details are here.
Prepare to Protect: Resources for Faith-Based and Community Leaders to Access FEMA Recovery and Mitigation Program
From Business Wire: Faith Strengthens Amidst Pandemic Pandemonium. https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210517005686/en/Faith-Strengthens-Amidst-Pandemic-Pandemonium .