From the WashPost: Too small to hire guards, too worried to go gun-free, community churches are now arming themselves
- Guidance on Security for Houses of Worship May 26, 2023
- Community Outreach and Building Resilience May 12, 2023
- Older Event, Current Lessons January 26, 2023
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
Bailey H on Staten Island Clergy Gather to… recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs
Of course… Every house of worship should have a trained volunteer safety team already. Arming at least one makes sense.