In this story of the recent tornado in AL is mention of a church specifically constructed to be a shelter for a vulnerable community. Definitely a model worth copying.
See: Deadly AL Tornado Exposes Shortfalls of Community Safety Efforts.
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
- Training Classes in NYC February 1, 2022
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…