- On Violent Christian Extremism February 5, 2021
- New Alert January 27, 2021
- New DHS Report on Houses of Worship Security Self-Assessment Tool. January 19, 2021
- Upcoming FEMA Webinar- Jan 26 January 11, 2021
- Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit update December 22, 2020
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…
Monthly Archives: March 2019
After High-Profile Attacks, Houses Of Worship Struggle With Security. It is understandable that houses of worship need to improve security but some aspects of this new concern are worrisome.
Protecting Soft Targets
From the Associated Press: A look at attacks on houses of worship over last decade.
FEMA’s Grant Programs Directorate in partnership with DHS’s Center for Faith and Opportunity Initiatives and FEMA’s Individual and Community Preparedness Division, on Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 2-3 p.m. ET. Learn about the Nonprofit Security Grant Program and how to … Continue reading
In this story of the recent tornado in AL is mention of a church specifically constructed to be a shelter for a vulnerable community. Definitely a model worth copying. See: Deadly AL Tornado Exposes Shortfalls of Community Safety Efforts.