It is a sad day when employed federal workers who must work without being paid have to be provided with food aid. See: Disaster Relief Volunteers Prepare meals for Federal Employees Affected by Shutdown.
- Guidance on Security for Houses of Worship May 26, 2023
- Community Outreach and Building Resilience May 12, 2023
- Older Event, Current Lessons January 26, 2023
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
Bailey H on Staten Island Clergy Gather to… recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs