From the NY Disasters Interfaiths Network this article: In Toxic Political Climate, Religious & Secular Nonprofits Increase Security . March 8: The Chronicle of Philanthropy; In light of the increasing attacks and threats against houses of worship, cultural and community centers country-wide, faith and community leaders are increasing security measures to protect their members and congregants. These measures often come at high costs, costs smaller organizations often can’t afford. Read the full article here.
- Older Event, Current Lessons January 26, 2023
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
Bailey H on Staten Island Clergy Gather to… recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs