Hundreds of churches offer sanctuary to undocumented migrants after election.
Growing number of synagogues as well as two dozen cities offer protection amid threat of deportation under Trump administration
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
- Training Classes in NYC February 1, 2022
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…