Arlington County’s Office of Emergency Management sponsored a training program with the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington and the Jewish Federations of Greater Washington. The program, titled Protect and Prevent, was held on April 5th. More details about it are in the Exercises and Training page of this site.
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
- Training Classes in NYC February 1, 2022
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…