Arlington County’s Office of Emergency Management sponsored a training program with the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington and the Jewish Federations of Greater Washington. The program, titled Protect and Prevent, was held on April 5th. More details about it are in the Exercises and Training page of this site.
- On Violent Christian Extremism February 5, 2021
- New Alert January 27, 2021
- New DHS Report on Houses of Worship Security Self-Assessment Tool. January 19, 2021
- Upcoming FEMA Webinar- Jan 26 January 11, 2021
- Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit update December 22, 2020
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…