From the National Disaster Interfaiths Network and USC Dornlife Center, and endorsed by the Red Cross, see these Tip Sheets for Religious Competency in Mass Care> They should be useful for dealing with disaster victims of all of the major faiths.
- Sept. 20 – FEMA Webinar on Safety and Security of Houses of Worship September 17, 2022
- Resources for Preparedness Month September 12, 2022
- Safety Steps for Houses of Worship July 15, 2022
- The Role of Chaplains in an Emergency February 19, 2022
- Training Classes in NYC February 1, 2022
recoverydiva on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… Andy on Pandemic Preparedness Toolkit… RDale on Is Arming Church Members the… Ronan Dalcross on FEMA and HOWs RDale on Questioning “Fight…